Draminski Dog Pregnancy DetectorPopular
The Ultrasound Pregnancy Tester is an invaluable help in modern breeding. The detector provides maximum help for breeders, advisers and veterinarians in making an accurate diagnosis that confirms or excludes the farrowing period (pregnancy). These external units use an ultrasonic beam that detectors the presence of amniotic fluid in a pregnant animal. The unit can detect pregnancy from 22 days.
- Diagnosis effectiveness close to 100%
- Early diagnosis of pregnancy helps to better manage pregnant females
- The highest efficiency of an early diagnosis helps to make the right decisions when organising breeding
Principle of operation...
The detector determines pregnancy by locating amniotic fluid in the uterus. It uses the phenomenon of ultrasonic wave reflection. When pressed to the animal’s skin, the probe sends an ultrasound beam which is reflected from uterine horn filled with fluid and returns to the probe, causing a change of signal generated by the device. An optimum day of examination depends on the animal species and is calculated from the date of mating or insemination. It is necessary to repeat the test at an optimum date, if a very early pregnancy was checked.
The set includes...
- DRAMIŃSKI ultrasound pregnancy detector
- 2xBNC connecting cable
- Ultrasonic probe
- 1 x 9V 6LF-22 type alkaline battery,
- Reusable transport packaging (plastic)
Contact the team at Advanced Farm Systems for more information!
|Type of Product||Tech Products|
|Member / Business Name||Advanced Farm Systems|
|Website||Advanced Farm Systems|